POTATO & BULGUR BALLS
- 3 potatoes
- 1 cup of extra fine bulgur
- 1 small size of onion (finely chopped )
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped )
- 1/3 bunch of parsley (finely chopped )
- 10 green onion (finely chopped )
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tbsp of hot red pepper paste
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 3 tbsp of ground red pepper
Take the potato-bulgur mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add chopped onion, chopped garlic, tomato paste, red pepper paste, black pepper, ground red pepper and salt to the bowl and knead it until well combined ( about 15 minutes). Add olive oil and knead again.Then add chopped green onion, chopped parsley, and knead again.
Place some lettuce leaves on a serving dish. Take a small piece of mixture ( about the size of a walnut ) and give it a shape of football with your palm and put it on the lettuce leaves.
Serve it with ayran and pickles.